Vanguardist : Heather

Listen up everyone!

Do you know Black Milk brand?

Nope, it's not a dark-colored dairy product, I know you'll think about it ^^ They manufacture printed leggings, tops, skirts... Anything! All designed in Brisbane, Australia.

By talking about Black Milk Clothing, I have to introduce you someone, and not any "Sharkie". With more than 3300 followers on Instagram, Heather is one of them who knows how to wear that brand perfectly.

Oh, she's also a brand ambassador and loves vintage style ^^ You can see all that that she has by clicking on this link : Instagram
And on this one :Blogspot

Let me show you a part of her collection ;)

 She loves flamingoes too ^^



 One of the best combinations I've ever seen

Halloween : one of her best events of the year according to her ;)

As I love vintage mode, I do adore this outfit! She's so perfect, isn't she?

Pencil skirts suit her fine, and... wait? Other flamigoes!

Want to see more? I paste you her Instagram link : Instagram

You won't be disappointed, I promise ;)

Disclaimer: all of these photos are Heather's property. Please give artists proper credit when posting in other websites or social medias.

Commentaires